CEVA extends Toshiba partnership
Published: Dec 08, 2009
Global - Leading global supply chain management company CEVA entered new four-year agreement with Toshiba Medial Systems Europe BV.
Operations will take space on the 50,000 sq m multi-user site in Eindhoven from a 6,000 sq m one previously. The new contract is an extension of a current nine-year one.
The space will be used for a variety of services such as in-and-outbound processes for commercial items and spare parts, value added services and reverse logistics, CEVA said.
"Our understanding of the business and needs of Toshiba Medical Systems BV and our high levels of performance have led to the extension of our co-operation with Toshiba Medical Systems BV," said Bram Smits, site manager of CEVA.
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Get your marketing department up to speed with Asia's most read marketing site
- CEVA Logistics
Toshiba Related Stories:
- Toshiba’s new Fab 4 to double NAND flash capacity
- Sony sells chip line to Toshiba
- Toshiba anticipates loss in first half of 2008
- Toshiba seeks to buy Fujitsu’s HDD business
- Panasonic, Toshiba to close factories in Asia
- Toshiba trims fatty excess
- Panasonic, Toshiba plug into India
- Toshiba outsources to Samsung
- Toshiba to supply turbines to NTPC
- Fujitsu ends merger with Toshiba
- Toshiba builds water R&D centre
- Toshiba relocates Thai facility